Monday, July 4, 2011

#ROW80!

Woot! I signed up for A Round of Words in 80 Days (round 3!). Go check it out, it's super awesome.

I don't have many goals, because I really want to just stick to one and complete it to the best of my ability. Here's what we've got:

Write 500 words a day. I am allowing myself flexibility sometimes with the days so long as I get 3,500 words a week. If, by some miracle, I finish my current WIP, I want to go back and edit 20 pages per week, if not more.

What are your goals?

And check out these other awesome writers doing their thang!

@jenlkirchner
@amberwest
@genelempp
@marklidstone
@Tiffany_A_White

2 comments:

  1. I never knew about this 80 day challenge. I just started following that blog and will be joining in when the next round starts. Very Sweet!

    ReplyDelete